Treating Irregular Menstruation with Acupuncture
Irregular menstruation is a large category of menstrual imbalances often used to describe long, short, heavy, light, and irregular lengths of menstruation as well as many other imbalances. The menstrual cycle is often a good indicator of how the body is functioning overall and what conditions may be underlying.
Acupuncture & Chinese medicine is a natural, safe, drug-free, and effective way to treat menstrual imbalances.
Common Menstrual Irregularities Are:
- Short menstrual cycles and/or periods
- Long menstrual cycles and/or periods
- Irregular menstrual cycles and/or periods
- Heavy Bleeding during menstruation
- Uterine bleeding through the cycle
- Uterine bleeding at ovulation
- Luteal Phase Deficiency (LFD)
- No menstruation
- Painful menstruation
- Periodic menstrual migraine